Date of Last Update
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Fillmore Hospitality has measures in place to address data protection policies set forth by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have questions about GDPR as it pertains to Fillmore Hospitality’s data collection and storage policies please email us at email@example.com.
What Information We Collect
When you contact us using the form on our website, Fillmore Hospitality collects information that identifies you, such as your name, job title, business name, phone number, email address, digital marketing interests, and how you heard about us. Some of this information is required and other information is optional. If you would prefer that we do not collect this information then simply do not fill out the form. If you have already submitted your information through the form and would like to be removed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fillmore Hospitality uses Google Analytics to collect information on how our users are interacting with our websites. Google Analytics tracks this information by employing cookies on our sites. Fillmore Hospitality cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Fillmore Hospitality and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested. Fillmore Hospitality uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, and administer the website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
BUTTONS, TOOLS, AND CONTENT FROM OTHER COMPANIES
Fillmore Hospitality has a presence on various social media networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. We may collect information when you interact with our social media accounts and pages.
When We Collect Information
We collect information from you when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Fill out our online forms
- Enter information on our site
- Post a comment on our blog
- Submit a job application
How We Use This Information
The data that Fillmore Hospitalitycollects about you may be used in the following ways:
- Troubleshooting our websites and diagnosing problems
- Providing you with any services, support, or information you have requested
- Better understanding user behavior on our sites so that we may update our website to better serve the needs and interests of our customers
- Sending you information about Fillmore Hospitality
- Sending messages to clients of Fillmore Hospitality that pertain to various business functions such as those related to payments or changes in service
- Reducing and addressing instances of fraud and protecting both you and Fillmore Hospitality
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Fillmore Hospitality may also share your personal information in the following situations:
- When you agree to the sharing
- With our resellers and other sales partners if you are a business customer and agreed to receive Fillmore Hospitality marketing communications. Note that we do not share personal information about consumers with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless the consumer agreed to that sharing
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process
- When we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Fillmore Hospitality, our customers and users, or the public
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell a Fillmore Hospitality website or business unit, or if all or a substantial portion of our assets are acquired by another company. In those cases your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred
We may share or publish aggregate information that doesn’t specifically identify you, such as statistical information about visitors to our websites or statistical information about how customers use Fillmore Hospitality services.
Protecting Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and Fillmore Hospitality cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Storing Your Information
Your personal information and files are stored on the servers of companies we hire to provide services to us. For example:
- Server logs are stored on the servers of our hosting provider
- Google Analytics website performance data is stored with Google
- Email addresses of individuals who request to subscribe to our email marketing list are stored with our email provider: MailChimp
- Personal information a user submits through our contact form is stored in our CRM: ProsperWorks
Reviewing or Updating Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes and leave it unchecked
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. Anyone under 13 years of age is not permitted to use this website. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. If it is determined that we have unintentionally collected this information, please notify us a firstname.lastname@example.org and it will immediately be removed from our systems.
Links To Other Sites
Fillmore Hospitality websites may occasionally link out to other external sites that we feel may provide useful information for our users. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Resources & Further Information
Please review the following privacy policies. Fillmore Hospitality relies on the following companies for social media networking, marketing tools, and reporting services: